Header Ads

Header ADS

Best Facebook Status

Best Facebook Status:Here I have given some awesome facebook status..Choose your favorite one and update your facebook status..



Best Facebook Status

•My doctor asked me if I had ever had a stress test??
Yes I replied it’s called life..

•Most people are lucky they can’t hear what I’m thinking..


•Respect your parents they passed school without GOOGLE..


•I am a very nice person until you piss me off..


•Life is much easier when you don’t care what anyone thinks..


•My mom said follow your dreams so I went back to bed..


•I am not getting old,I’m just becoming a classic..


•Come on,inner peace

I don’t have all day..

•Housework

No-one notices when you do it,
but everyone notices when you don’t..

•I don’t care if you don’t like me

I LIKE ME..

•I’m so good at sleeping.I can do it with my eyes closed..


•Admit it life would be boring without me...


•I may look calm.But in my head I’ve killed you about 10 times..


•I never make the sme mistake twice.I make it 5 or 6 times,just to be sure..


•I have an angel who watches over me.I call him DAD..


•I’m not short my height is just CUTE..


•Good Times+Crazy Friends=Amazing Memories...


•Happiness is having friends who are idiots..


•In order to succeed we must first believe that we can..


•I’m not really your friend until I start insulting you on a daily basis..


•In my family if you’re normal then you’re adopted..


•Do you ever listen to a story and think lie,lie,lie,lie..


•If plan A fails remember that you have 25 letters left..


•The happiest people in life are the givers, not the geters..


•I am one step away from being rich,all I need now is money..


•Lord please give me the strength to study..


•Share this if you admit that you’re weird and don’t care..


•I’m not half as crazy as i look...

I am twice as crazy..

•You may be gone from my sight

But you are never gone from my heart....

•Be careful with your words.Once they are said,they can only be forgiven not forgotten....


•To me life is beautiful,Because you are my life...


•Calling me pretty is nice ,

Calling me sexy is great ,but
Calling me yours is all I WANT..

•Live your dreams,don’t live your fears...


•I cared,you didn’t.I was hurt,you smiled.

I moved on,you realised what you had..
Too late dear...

•Learn to find joy in life - that’s the best way to bring happiness...


•Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life..


•A person doesn’t get tired of loving someone.only of being hurt by them!


•I am me and I won’t change for anyone...


•Don’t think you’re nothing

Don’t think you’re everything
Think you’re something...

•Always remember that you are unique just like everyone else...


•Pick me choose me and finally love me...


•It’s not my attitude it’s my style...


•A good laugh and a long sleep are two best cures to anything...


•I don’t have a short TEMPER

I just have a quick reaction to BULLSHIT...

•It’s nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they’re not around...


•Best friends are like siblings from different parents...


•Sleeping is my drug

My bed is my dealer
And my alarm clock is the police!

•Some people are like clouds,when they disappear it’s a brighter day..


•Help...I’ve ran out of weekend!


•I have lost my mind and i am making no effort to look for it!!


•Every girl wants a “Good Morning Beautiful “ text when she wakes up...


•Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need....



Please feel free to comments and don't be miser dear cause sharing with your friend will not cost you a single penny😝..Hopefully "facebook status" from my blog will help you

No comments

Powered by Blogger.