Header Ads

Header ADS

Pond's Angel Face Pinkish White Glow Face Powder Review

Pond's Angel Face Pinkish White Glow Face Powder Review


Hey beautiful people!!!How are you all??today’s blog is a review blog..I will review ponds angel face pinkish white glow face powder..before buying this product I want to know about the product and how is it which people can use this is it suitable for all skin or not etc..But I can’t find much more about this so I think that I will do a review on it ..I m using it since 3 weeks..It’s Pond’s Thailand Face Powder..
You can get this product from your near cosmetics store or supermarket..

packaging

Truly speaking I personally like the packaging of the powder it’s really so cute pink colour plastic bottle with twist-screw cap..The cap was sealed with stuckers to protect the powders from leaking..Everything written on the bottle is in Thai language..It’s really easy to use this loose powders compared to other loose powder..

image
Front

image
Back


Ingredients 

Though everything written in the bottle is in Thai but they include the ingredients in English..

Talc,Cyclopentasiloxane,Titanium Dioxide,Zinc Oxide,Perfume,Aluminum Hydroxide,Aluminum Stearate,Cyclohexasiloxane,Cyclotetrasiloxane,Cl..

Texture

Texture wise this powder is finely refined.It’s smell like some kind of floral but not so strong,So it will not irritate sensitive nose..This powder color is bright pink color and has soft glow finish..But after blending it doesn’t leave any white cast..

image
Texture

image
After Blending


Experience
According to my personal experience I really like this powder..I use it regularly I have combination skin so before going outside I just put on my sunscreen and apply this powder and yes I m ready to go..This powder really suits on my skin..
I really love it.After applying this powder it brighten my skin without making any ashy looks.And I love the pinkish tint in my skin it’s look like that I m putting blush on my skin..It doesn’t give me any breakouts..

Pros
•It’s have a floral scent
•Blends easily 
•Suitable for all skin types
•Nicely fine texture
•Doesn’t give ashy look
•Control oil for long time(In my condition it really works great)
•Nice packaging 

Cons
•It contains talc and it doesn’t suit everyone 
•Everything written in the bottle are in Thai language so it’s really difficult to understand 

Actually I didn’t find any other cons of this product maybe because I really love this and it’s suit me very well..

Repurchase???
Definitely a big YES

Disclaimer 

This review is written based on my personal experience and I don’t get any side effect from this..So test it before using it..

No comments

Powered by Blogger.